Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 1st is here but we ain't open :-(

Meet REX!  This is our new espresso machine that you will soon meet in person when you visit Third Perk!  We will make your delicious espresso based drinks: lattes, cappuccinos and mochas.  Are you excited?  I am.  I would like to first say thank you for following us this far.  It has been quite a journey thus far.  We have dreamed, planned, executed our plans for opening a coffeehouse here in Dayton, Ohio, but we have yet to open our doors.  Yes June is here and we have not taken the paper off the windows.  It is June and we have invited you to come visit.

We are trying our best to serve you soon.  If it were up to me I would be serving you right now.  There are so many reasons why we have yet to open: design decisions, construction, waiting for materials, waiting on inspections.  WAITING!  UGH!

So close yet so very far away.  I need to be in the space, doors open, coffee flowing and cash register ringing.

I keep hearing James Cleveland sing "I dont feel know ways tired".  I've come to far from where I started from.........  Nobody told me the road would be easy............  I don't believe He brought me this far, to leave me.   So while I wait,  I do what I can do to make sure we are ready for you.  We started training anyway!  Dust in all we were learning how to brew the best drinks and making you smile.  The team I have assembled are amazing!
We have a commercial!

You must view it!  I am proud of the production and we have so much more for you.  I continue to know that God is holding down.  That He is guiding me through.  That He is lighting the path.  I am going to be JUST fine.  Its not perfect but it is what I have been dealt, and really I would not have it any other way.

This journey has been a long time coming but I am learning that it is really just beginning.  I look forward to sharing more with you.  I cannot wait to serve you soon at Third Perk Coffeehouse & Wine Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment