Sunday, January 18, 2015

Morning Edition

Friday morning came with a great surprise.  My Realtor/Friend Kelly emailed me a link for the Dayton Business Journal's morning edition which included an article about Third Perk Coffeehouse and Wine Bar.  WOW!  I was so enthused.  It gave details of what I am proposing to do and the journey behind the plan.

I have journeyed so far yet my journey's road has many miles ahead.  I remain prayerful!  I stay the course that has been set for this business.  I will continue to count every blessing sent, every well wish; and every positive news article written.  This project is coming together and I am so very thankful for ALL!

Please take time out to read the article written by Olivia Barrow of the Dayton Business Journal:

http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2015/01/15/new-wine-and-coffee-shop-to-open-in-downtown.html?ana=e_day_rdup&s=newsletter&ed=2015-01-16&u=wQKD87KsaeLUgHws2/0gk/jf7x&t=1421602733
      
Please remember to become a follower of our blog!  And leave comments we want to know what you think.  Juanita-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment